Reliable, Thorough, All-in-one-Place.
With ORO you can be assured about all the legal requirements related to buying, selling or renting a house.
Talk to our Expert
Property Legal Verification in Bangalore
Are you a property owner or aspiring to become one? Do you want to sell or buy a property? Do you already have a property but need to update all documents for sale? ORO PropTech is the partner for you.
We understand that when buying a property you need to focus on deciding about location, pricing, and other issues, and we are your trusted partners to take care of all your legal issues.
ORO PropTech for agreements, legal verifications all other complex paperwork
Be it buying or selling an apartment, the paperwork is the hardest part. Finding time for Sale agreements, Sale Deeds, Rent agreements, negotiating all terms, visiting the Sub-registrar office, police station, and other govt departments and ensuring all the documents are in place is very exhausting.
We don’t want you to go through all this trouble. Our end-to-end service ensures all your paperwork is being taken care of right from drafting the agreement to ensuring all the legal verifications are done.
End-to-end execution for legal verifications
ORO aims to simplify the tedious paperwork involved in buying or selling properties in Bangalore. Our professional team can handle everything from e-stamping to documentation, rental agreements, sales deeds, police verifications, property tax payments and much more. The end-to-end online process can be completed from anywhere around the country and can be customised to suit your needs.
We have a strong team of Legal experts along with understanding of processes to be done at various govt departments to get your paperwork quickly, efficiently and at low cost.
Documents required for Property Legal Verification
Property legal verification is a long process and needs a lot of documentation. Though upon producing the documents, the lawyer takes care of all the verifications, finding the right person and managing all the documents can be very difficult. And ORO PropTech is right at your service. Below mentioned are all the necessary documents that we take care of while finding you the right lawyer.
When purchasing an apartment, it’s important to review and verify the property’s documents to ensure that everything is in order and that the property is free from any legal issues. Here are some key documents that you should check:
- Title Deeds: The title deeds, also known as the property’s “chain of ownership,” are the legal documents that prove ownership of the property. Make sure that the title deeds are valid and in the seller’s name, and that there are no outstanding disputes or encumbrances on the property.
- Building Plan Approval and Completion Certificates: These documents are issued by the local authorities and confirm that the property was built in compliance with zoning and building regulations.
- Khata (A or B khata) : The Khata and Khata certificate has to be in the name of the sellers. If not, this need to be updated at the BBMP office. ORO Proptech can help the sellers to obtain Khata Certificates or help to register property if you are not having this certificate.
- Property Tax Receipts: These receipts confirm that the property taxes have been paid and are up-to-date.
- Occupancy Certificate: This certificate confirms that the property is ready for occupation and that all necessary approvals have been obtained from the local authorities.
- Encumbrance Certificate: This certificate, which can be obtained from the Bangalore Urban District Office or the Bangalore Rural District Office, confirms that there are no outstanding loans or mortgages on the property.
- Agreement of Sale: The agreement of Sale is a legal document that outlines the terms and conditions of the sale, including the purchase price, closing date, and any contingencies. Make sure that you understand and agree with the terms of the agreement before signing.
- Sale Deed: The Sale Deed is a legal document that transfers ownership of the property from the seller to the buyer. Make sure that the Sale Deed is registered and that it contains all necessary information such as the property’s dimensions, location, and the names of the buyer and seller.
By reviewing and verifying these key documents, you can ensure that the property is free from any legal issues and that the purchase process is conducted legally and fairly.
Why ORO ?
With years of professional experience, ORO is your one-stop solution for all real estate needs. We assist sellers, buyers and property owners with our end-to-end property management services. Our tech-enabled platform offers omnichannel solutions for property management, tenant search & verification, rent collection, assistance on tax on selling property in India etc. We make property management a seamless and effortless experience by enabling you to monitor, track and manage the property from your device.
Get in touch to know how we can assist you with all the legal paperwork involved in property buying, renting or selling.
You ne be confident that the property up for sale is really for sale and that there are no pending lawsuits or unlawful activities on it. If you are provided with counterfeit and/or phoney papers/documents, you can avoid a transaction and prevent being taken advantage of. It also makes getting a loan against the property that is free from illegalities, encumbrances, etc.
Legal processes can take time, however, 7-15 days should be enough through a good lawyer.
To verify the seller’s title and rights, documents including the sale deed, agreement to sell, conveyance deed, will, etc. are checked. These papers need to be duly registered and stamped (Stamp Duty should have been paid to the appropriate Government body). Checking to see if the property has any unpaid taxes is also crucial. The Bangalore Municipal Corporations can be contacted for this. All you have to do is choose a reliable attorney in Bangalore to verify the property documentation.
The charge depends on the lawyer and the kind of property and technicalities. However, the base charge starts at around Rs. 15,000 per file.
ORO PropTech can help you take care of buying, selling and renting property end to end. We can also help you with property verification, and finding the right lawyer.